Sunday, October 18, 2009

James Howard Liveblogs the TSN Feed of the Lions/Bombers Game



D'aww, nuts. So much for that plan.

Well, that's fine! I've been super busy the last couple of days anyway, so I haven't been able to get out the posts I've wanted to write; this will give me the time I need to catch up and spit out a great big honkin' megapost tonight.

But, first things first; I haven't cracked open today's paper, so I guess I'll get on that before I do any more writing. And since my household subscribes faithfully to the Winnipeg Free Press, I know that I can count on the best coverage in town showing up right at my doorstep every Sunday morning to keep me informed! Boy, customer loyalty is great, isn't it?

In fact, I've recently procured a super-special secret look at the upcoming November 1st subscription edition of the Free Press, so let me just open her up here and have a lo--



D'AWWW CRUMBCAKE

No comments: