Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pain in My Ass, I Tell You What

What has two thumbs and lost a really interesting blog post, plus a collection of fine lake pictures and a smattering of other items, when a USB stick arbitrarily stopped working?

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE.

You can't see it, but I'm pointing to myself.

Clever for me that I'd backed the whole drive up a week or two ago, but that was a week or two ago. Everything since then -- and there had to be a good couple thousand words in that article by now -- is lost to the metaphorical winds, and I am going to understate the matter dramatically by saying that I am somewhat less than pleased.

So if you were wondering what I've been up to since I dropped by last week, the answer is: apparently nothing, now. I'll give myself a day or two to drink it off, and then get back to business.

No comments: